Overall we expect that the 100 journalists trained will form a community of practice, and we expect to see changes in how they report on young women in politics through their work. The capacity building of media organisations through the research reports and media toolkit will come with the call for commitment to their use and implementation. We hope to have at least five mainstream media organisations champion their use and implementation.
- Accessible industry reports exploring how media can be strengthened in reporting on young women in politics (one each for Nigeria and Kenya)
- Media toolkit for reporting on young women in politics (one each for Nigeria and Kenya) Visibility Project:
- 70% of participants will successfully participate in the event with each having Wikimedia editor profile
- At least 30 new profiles will be created and approved by Wikipedia for Kenyan and Nigerian young female politicians doing remarkable work
- At least 20 old profiles were updated and edited
- At least 10 new profile photos were uploaded on the commons.
- At least 30 young female politicians and political analysts in each of the countries profiled on SourceHer!
- All women profiled can access basic interview training videos